Inside & Out
33 New Townhomes, centrally located in Saanich, minutes away from lakes, trails, schools, recreation and shopping. Paragon Parc offers ideal living for your Island lifestyle.
Two and three bedroom modern townhomes set on four lush west coast landscaped acres. Low density and high quality, with dynamic indoor and outdoor spaces, we’ve created the home you’ve been waiting for.
2 & 3 Bedroom + Den
Up To 2325 Sq Ft
Priced From $839,900 + GST
a person or thing regarded as a perfect example of a particular quality.
“Paragon Parc’s design, build and high quality detail, is a paragon of what home life and living can be.”
The final development in a beautiful secluded Saanich neighborhood, set on original farmlands. We look forward to you making us your ideal home and haven.
It’s All In
Masterfully designed interiors flow into the outdoor landscaping with seamless beauty. Open-concept floor plans feature chef’s kitchens to host a feast, versatile media rooms for work and play, luxe master ensuites to wind down your day.
From hardwood floors to nine-foot plus ceilings, quartz countertops and gas cooktops, these units also feature on-demand hot water, heat pumps, recycling solutions and an electric carport. Paragon Parc’s attention to detail is flawless.
- Stunning Tray ceilings in the living room, dining room, kitchen and media room
- Beautiful mid-toned engineered Oak hardwood floors with a matte wide-plank option
- Huge Media Room on the lower level that would be a great place for your home gym
- Large format tile, using less grout and a cleaner look
- High-end quartz countertops
- Contemporary linear fireplace and widescreen
- TV design in living room
- Custom closet storage solutions
- Double Master Bedrooms in select suites
- Master Ensuite features high quality plumbing and light fixtures including rainforest shower faucets and double sinks
- Convenient work or study space and half bathroom on the main floor
- Heated tile floors in ensuite bathrooms
- Natural gas on demand water heater
- Built-in home office desk adjacent to the kitchen
- Energy Star appliances
- Electric vehicle charging outlet in garages
- Heat Pumps for comfortable heating & air conditioning
- LED designer lighting
Gorgeous Chef’s Kitchens
- High end stainless steel KitchenAid appliance package
- 36” counter depth ice & water refrigerator
- 30” gas cook top
- 30” wall oven
- 24” dishwasher
- Built-in stainless steel Panasonic microwave oven with 30” Euro trim kit
- Perfekt Glide stainless steel AEG 30” slide out hood fan
- Multi-use pantries for smart storage solutions
- Recycling solutions
- Kitchen Island with quality quartz countertops
An Easy Commute To
Work & Play
Minutes from your door, Christmas Hill boasts panoramic views of the Salish Sea, the city of Victoria and distant snow-capped mountains.
Stroll the loop trail at Swan Lake and discover a unique ecosystem of local birds, wildlife and innumerable plant species. Or hop on your bike and explore the CRD from the Lochside & Galloping Goose Trail. You’re sure to discover something new every time you set out.
Centrally located between downtown and the Saanich Peninsula with shopping, schools, parks & trails just minutes from home.
The Beadle Group had it's inception in 1979 and commenced it's first Victoria townhome project in Saanich in 1988. Proprietor Bill Beadle is also known for creating many of Victoria's landmark businesses and their associated iconic buildings such as the Monkey Tree Pub, the Gorge Pointe Pub and the adjacent elegant Gorge Pointe Condominiums on the water with a private marina, the Flying Beagle Pub as well as other office/commercial developments.
The Beadle Group has primarily focused on projects in the Capital Regional District such as the Home Depot site in Langford, development and building of the Station House Complex in Langford together with landmark buildings - The Lotus and The Metro. Other notables are the sought after Sentinel Ridge 87 lot premiere executive subdivision, located seaside in Mill Bay and most recent projects including The Barrington, a 72 unit townhome project in Nanaimo, and two 6 story apartment buildings recently completed in the Western Communities - the 60 unit Railside and 92 unit Arc.
The Beadle Group now proudly presents it's Signature Project, Paragon Parc, a 33 unit modern West Coast themed jewel of exceptional design concepts and unmatched overall spaciousness inside & out.
ARCHITECT - de Hoog & Kierulf architects
LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT – Murdoch de Greeff Inc.
CIVIL ENGINEER – Westbrook Consulting Ltd.
SURVEYOR – Island Land Surveying Ltd.
INTERIOR DESIGN – Maven Interior Design + Build